How would you like your child to get excellent grades,
develop a rock-solid work ethic, stay vibrantly healthy
and drastically increase the chance of success in their
Well I’m about to quickly explain why this program is the one of the best investments you can make in your child’s future.
And while that might sound far-fetched for just a vertical jump training program, it’s really not, here’s why…
However, the catch is, that to reap all these benefits, your child must…
- Have fun – so they must enjoy their sport
- Become confident – so they must win games and score points
- Develop a good work ethic – so they must practice regularly
And if they don’t experience all 3 of these in their sport, the benefits in later life will be minimal at best.
So… what’s the single best way to motivate a young basketball player to have fun, score points and practice regularly?
You guessed it, by training their vertical jump to dunk!
The process of increasing one’s vertical jump achieves all 3 of these critical goals by being…
- The single most fun aspect of basketball – so they enjoy the game a lot more.
- It helps them score points very easily – so their confidence is boosted dramatically.
- Progress is quick in the beginning – so it gets them highly motivated to keep practicing and improving.
And my vertical jump program, Vert Shock, is by far the best way to teach them this.
You see, everyone who completes the program goes through a positive life transformation.
But don’t just take my word for it, here’s what Julie had to say about it…
“Playing college basketball has always been a dream of mine, but in March of 2013 when I was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease I didn’t think that would ever be possible. I had to take 4 months off of basketball and I slowly saw my dream of playing college ball slip away. Adam gave me a lot of helpfully advice on coming back mentally stronger. As soon as I was cleared by my doctors I started the Folkersystem program. I’ve had many coaches and trainers through my years of track, and basketball, but nothing has got me in better shape than Adam’s workout programs. My first season back I doubled all the stats I had from the previous season. Without the Folkersystem training programs I never would have had such a great return. Since I’ve used his training programs I’ve heard from over 100 different college basketball coaches and I’m in the best shape I have ever been in. Thanks Adam!”- Julie Fournier, Fernandina Beach, Florida
…plus I have hundreds more positive reviews just like this.
And the best part is, the entire program is still on discount down from the regular price of $134 to only $67…
Here’s why Vert Shock will improve your child’s mindset and habits for life…
Inside the Vert Shock program are modules on all aspects of training such as:
- Diet – ensuring they eat well and stay ultra healthy
- Challenging, effective workouts – teaches them hard work and persistence
- Progress Tracking – tracks their jump height regularly which teaches them consistency and patience
- Step by step videos – teaches them to take instruction and follow through
- Online forum – this provides constant support if they have questions, positive role models and full access to me for help and guidance at any time
- Weekly check-ins – this promotes accountability, helping them develop a good work ethic and consistency
And the best part is it’s all online – so your son has access to Vert Shock 24/7, will never get stuck and you don’t need to pay any postage to get it delivered.
Vert Shock Is Safe
Vert Shock uses targeted explosive plyometric training to shock the central nervous system of the body into jumping higher. There are no heavy weight lifting exercises and it will not stunt your growth. Vert Shock is safe for all ages and experience levels.
This is an investment into your child’s future so take advantage of their enthusiasm to learn this skill and watch their whole life improve from this day forward.
“So basically I had maybe a total of 15 minutes my whole freshman year. When sophomore year started, i was getting 10 to 15 minutes a game but half way through the season I got the flu and was out for a week. When I came back I didn’t get off the bench the rest of the season and I kinda felt like quitting. When my season ended is when my dad found Vert Shock. I was skeptical about getting it because I felt like I wasn’t gonna ever get to where I was before no matter what. But my dad said I’m going to buy this for you and if you don’t start next year, which will be my junior year, then you can quit. I agreed and when I started I had an 18 inch vertical. After one week I was up to 21 inches. After about 5 weeks I finally threw down my first dunk and it felt amazing. I just wanted to keep dunking it all day. My coach was in the gym when I did it and he looked at me and smiled. So this program has really paid off. Vert Shock has helped me so much. I fell a lot more confident in my game and when I finish I’m going to start the program over. This program is the best program out there and it really works. So thank you Adam and Justin for bringing this amazing workout to me and many others.”- Adrian Kidd, Kentucky
Who am I and why should you trust me?
My name is Adam Folker and I am a professional basketball player. I earned a Division 1 full scholarship to the University of California Irvine, led the nation in scoring and have worked with some of the best trainers in the world…
My friend Justin, who also helped create this program, is the world’s number one professional dunker (he’s so good he does it for a living), has trained NBA players and can dunk like nobody else…
And of course, there’s really zero risk here for you because if you or your child doesn’t like anything about the program at all, I will gladly refund all your money at any time within the first 60 days.
Just send us an email with nothing more than ‘refund request’ in the subject line and we’ll refund the entire cost within 24 hours.
Simple as that.
In fact, the whole process is handled by a separate company so we couldn’t stop the refund even if we wanted to. You have total control here and ZERO risk.
I’ve been teaching vertical jumping and the art of dunking for over 8 years now and it never ceases to amaze me how my students learn all kinds of deep life lessons going through this program which serve them forever such as:
- Increased self-confidence and self-esteem
- Increased concentration and more productive studying
- Better school attendance and time management skills
- Reduced anxiety and depression
- More social interaction and better health
We’ve compiled all the most common questions people ask us about the Vert Shock program and answered them all for you right here…
- Is the training safe? Absolutely. Unlike other jump training programs, which use overtraining and heavy weight lifting which can cause serious injuries like patellar tendonitis, we use safe plyometrics and bodyweight exercises which are just as effective by have almost zero chance of injury.
- Can I trust you with my credit card? Without a doubt and here’s why. All our payment processing is handled by a separate billion dollar company that has been around for decades. They are responsible for millions of transactions per month with the latest security in place. We trust them wholeheartedly and have never had any issues at all. We were very careful about who we decided to work with and these guys are the best, hands down. You have nothing to fear whatsoever and if you’re still nervous about it, feel free to pay with Paypal. We accept both Paypal and credit cards.
- Are these testimonials real? Yes! If you would like to get in touch with any of the parents or athletes that provided testimonials just send me and email at email@example.com.
- Are there any other hidden costs? Absolutely not. This product is a one-time payment only and you will not be charged any recurring fees or hidden costs at all.
- My child is quite short, will it still work for them? Anyone above the height of 5″7 can realistically learn to dunk with this program. But even if they are shorter, they will still become faster, more explosive and an all-round better player after completing it.